I thought I’d share my recent obsession. I’ve been buying a lot of them recently and it’s a good call since the sun in Singapore seems to be getting really strong (not to mention the humidity).
They’re all knockoffs of expensive luxury eyewear it seem, but I love them so, especially the Maison Martin Margiela one. I would exchange my firstborn for an actual Chanel S5018, they’re sold out everywhere but I’m not willing to pay hundreds for an eBay listed one when it’s obviously not authentic although they claimed otherwise.
From top to bottom:
- Maison Martin Margiela inspired sunglasses: Takeshita-dori, Harajuku (Tokyo)
- The Extras The Kaltra Sunglasses
- Quay Eyewear Australia The Dramatic Sunglasses
- Cheap Monday The Cryokinesis Sunglasses in Industrial Gray
- Linda Farrow x Alexander Wang inspired sunglasses: Takeshita-dori, Harajuku (Tokyo)
Does anyone have awesome sunglasses they’d like to share?