It’s International NANA day! What’s in my bag on this superbly momentous day you ask??
What’s in my bag:
- iPad : Fits perfectly into this bag. Major love!
- iPhones: Pural form yes, one SG number, one UK number. I call them Ceiling cat and Basement cat.
- Kensington backup battery and USB wire: We can all agree that the iPhone 3GS runs out of juice very very fast.
- Louis Vuitton Wallet: Dawn hates my wallet cos my notes are always folded.
- Moleskine Monthly notebook: That’s where most of the magic on monoxious.com is recorded and scheduled.
- Pen: from Muji
- Mini colour pencils from Marc Jacobs: COLOUR!!
- Books: New books I picked up while spending time in my local book store. (I need to grow myself some talent. *gloom*)
- Headphones: Stuck the crystals on myself. They’re fold-able and very compact.
- Muji Aluminium Namecard case + monoxious namecards
- Bag: From Country Road (because I can’t afford a Proenza Schouler PS-1)
Okay I know you guys have questions. Bombs away!!!!!
PS: You might wanna check out Dawn’s post too~!!! http://www.monoxious.com/whats-in-my-bag/