Picking up where we left off about pagan chic, I’ve been looking for the perfect items to add in my wardrobe – a mixture of mesh, leather and silverware for good measure.
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, $195.00
- BB Dakota Evon Mesh T-Shirt Dress, $85.00
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Tall Army Boots, $498.00
- Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Shoulder Bag, $750.00
- Joomi Lim Metal Luxe Spike Choker, $125.00
- Kate Spade New York Enamel Cat Ear Headband, $68.00
- McQ – Alexander McQueen Mesh Dress, $315.00
- Cheap Monday Layer Booties, $185.00
- Tory Burch T Lock Mini Flap Cross Body Bag, $395.00
- Shlimp and Ulrich Maddoxx Necklac,e $275.00
I hope you’ve been saving your allowance or salary for this because Shopbop is having yet another sale. The Shopbop Friends & Family Sale is offering 25% off purchases (exclusions apply) with the coupon code “Spring25″ during checkout.
Here are our picks for the Shopbop Friends & Family Sale:
If you’ve been eyeing something from the Spring Summer collection, now is the time to shop. Head on over to Shopbop now!
Not sure about you but I’ve been waiting for months for the Spring 2015 sale on Shopbop.
The more you buy, the bigger the discount! So gather your friends and family to enjoy discounts of up to 25% on brands like 3.1 Phillip Lim, Giuseppe Zanotti, Alexander Wang, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs and more.
15% with purchase over $250
20% with purchase over $500
25% with purchase over $1000
Here’s a list of the stuff that you’d want to add to your cart.
Hurry, cause the sale is only from Tuesday March 3, 2015 6:30AM Eastern Time to Sunday March 8, 2015 4:00AM, so head on over to Shopbop now!
It’s that time of the year again! As London Fashion Week rolls around, we find ourselves dreaming about what we would wear.
- Helmut Lang Draped Front Leather Jacket, US$1,125
- Sophie Hulme Large Drawstring Bucket Bag, US$995
- Stuart Weitzman Hijack Stretch Boots, US$655
- Rag & Bone Wide Brim Beach Hat, US$195
- Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves, US$45
- Grey Ant Notizia Sunglasses, US$360
- DKNY x Cara Delevingne Coated Moto Pants, US$213
- Zero Gravity Besties iPhone 6 Case, US$24
- Alexander Wang Logo Barcode Sweatshirt, US$650
- Maison Martin Margiela ID Bracelet, US$495
What would you be wearing and which are the shows you are looking forward to?
I have a small confession to make; ever since I bought a pair of dressy sweatpants from Korea, I’ve been obsessed with them. What’s not to love about them? They’re easy to put on and are really comfortable. Plus, they have pockets!
Pair them up with a some wedge sneakers for a sporty chic look or even a pair of heels to jazz it up a little. Here are a pick of my favourite sweat pants!
- True Religion Banded Sweatpants, US$158
- Monrow Track Sweatpants, US$135
- Monrow Perforated Faux Leather Sweatpants, US$203
- Rag & Bone/Jean Leyton Long Rise Sweatpants, US$220
- T By Alexander Wang Shiny Bonded Fleece Pants, US$235
- Helmut Lang Tera Print Sweatpants , US$265
- Norma Kamali Kamali Kulture Core Go Jog Pants, US$88
- Atm Anthony Thomas Melillo Knit Track Pants, US$476
- Sundry Classic Sweatpants, US$94
- Theory Warm Up Sypress Sweatpants, US$95
What’s your go-to piece of clothing when you’re too lazy to dress up but still want to look stylist? Let us know in the comments box below!