Picking up where we left off about pagan chic, I’ve been looking for the perfect items to add in my wardrobe – a mixture of mesh, leather and silverware for good measure.
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, $195.00
- BB Dakota Evon Mesh T-Shirt Dress, $85.00
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Tall Army Boots, $498.00
- Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Shoulder Bag, $750.00
- Joomi Lim Metal Luxe Spike Choker, $125.00
- Kate Spade New York Enamel Cat Ear Headband, $68.00
- McQ – Alexander McQueen Mesh Dress, $315.00
- Cheap Monday Layer Booties, $185.00
- Tory Burch T Lock Mini Flap Cross Body Bag, $395.00
- Shlimp and Ulrich Maddoxx Necklac,e $275.00
It’s that time of the year again! As London Fashion Week rolls around, we find ourselves dreaming about what we would wear.
- Helmut Lang Draped Front Leather Jacket, US$1,125
- Sophie Hulme Large Drawstring Bucket Bag, US$995
- Stuart Weitzman Hijack Stretch Boots, US$655
- Rag & Bone Wide Brim Beach Hat, US$195
- Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves, US$45
- Grey Ant Notizia Sunglasses, US$360
- DKNY x Cara Delevingne Coated Moto Pants, US$213
- Zero Gravity Besties iPhone 6 Case, US$24
- Alexander Wang Logo Barcode Sweatshirt, US$650
- Maison Martin Margiela ID Bracelet, US$495
What would you be wearing and which are the shows you are looking forward to?
I have a small confession to make; ever since I bought a pair of dressy sweatpants from Korea, I’ve been obsessed with them. What’s not to love about them? They’re easy to put on and are really comfortable. Plus, they have pockets!
Pair them up with a some wedge sneakers for a sporty chic look or even a pair of heels to jazz it up a little. Here are a pick of my favourite sweat pants!
- True Religion Banded Sweatpants, US$158
- Monrow Track Sweatpants, US$135
- Monrow Perforated Faux Leather Sweatpants, US$203
- Rag & Bone/Jean Leyton Long Rise Sweatpants, US$220
- T By Alexander Wang Shiny Bonded Fleece Pants, US$235
- Helmut Lang Tera Print Sweatpants , US$265
- Norma Kamali Kamali Kulture Core Go Jog Pants, US$88
- Atm Anthony Thomas Melillo Knit Track Pants, US$476
- Sundry Classic Sweatpants, US$94
- Theory Warm Up Sypress Sweatpants, US$95
What’s your go-to piece of clothing when you’re too lazy to dress up but still want to look stylist? Let us know in the comments box below!
Bralettes are the new objects of my infatuation – I just can’t seem to stop buying more! I love it when they subtly peek through shirts or loose tank tops, giving my outfits an undeniably sexy vibe. They are my new layering accessory this fall and I can’t wait to find more ways to incorporate them into my outfits. It also helps that they are incredibly comfortable…anyway, here are a few bralettes I’m currently lusting over! My mother always told me beauty starts from the inside, but I don’t think this is quite what she had in mind.
- VPL Insertion Bra, US$95.00
- L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Vanesa Demi Bra , US$92.00
- Cosabella Dolce Soft Bra, US$52.00
- L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Idalia Non Padded Demi Bra, US$92.00
- For Love & Lemons Vanity Strappy Bralette, US$95.00
- Honeydew Intimates Camellia Bralette, US$30.00
- CURRICULUM VITAE Black Widow Bralette, US$95.00
- Only Hearts So Fine Bralette with Lace, US$53.00
- Eberjey Delirious Triangle Bralette, US$36.00
- Only Hearts Net Bralette, US$55.00
My favourite way to wear bralettes is to pair it with a silk shirt. How would you wear yours?
I used to be deathly afraid of gold accessories because they reminded me of old-fashioned dowry from jewellery stores in the 80s but here are some tres chic gold accessories that changed my mind.
From top left:
- Giles & Brother Skinny Cortina Cuff, US$100
- Vita Fede Titan Stone Bracelet, US$460
- Alexis Bittar Orbiting Hook Bangle Bracelet, US$155
- Luv Aj The Crystal Cross Necklace, US$188
- Madewell Tracecraft Bangle Bracelet, US$28
- Amber Sceats Imitation Pearl Hook Earring & Stud Set, US$89
- Jules Smith Safety Pin Knuckle Ring, US$49
- Vanessa Mooney The Rebel Double Ear Cuff, US$55
- Gorjana Marina Midi Ring, US$25
- Gorjana Midi Ring Connector Set, US$60
What are your favourite gold accessories? Share them with us in the comments box below!