It’s that time of the year again! As London Fashion Week rolls around, we find ourselves dreaming about what we would wear.
- Helmut Lang Draped Front Leather Jacket, US$1,125
- Sophie Hulme Large Drawstring Bucket Bag, US$995
- Stuart Weitzman Hijack Stretch Boots, US$655
- Rag & Bone Wide Brim Beach Hat, US$195
- Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves, US$45
- Grey Ant Notizia Sunglasses, US$360
- DKNY x Cara Delevingne Coated Moto Pants, US$213
- Zero Gravity Besties iPhone 6 Case, US$24
- Alexander Wang Logo Barcode Sweatshirt, US$650
- Maison Martin Margiela ID Bracelet, US$495
What would you be wearing and which are the shows you are looking forward to?
I have a small confession to make; ever since I bought a pair of dressy sweatpants from Korea, I’ve been obsessed with them. What’s not to love about them? They’re easy to put on and are really comfortable. Plus, they have pockets!
Pair them up with a some wedge sneakers for a sporty chic look or even a pair of heels to jazz it up a little. Here are a pick of my favourite sweat pants!
- True Religion Banded Sweatpants, US$158
- Monrow Track Sweatpants, US$135
- Monrow Perforated Faux Leather Sweatpants, US$203
- Rag & Bone/Jean Leyton Long Rise Sweatpants, US$220
- T By Alexander Wang Shiny Bonded Fleece Pants, US$235
- Helmut Lang Tera Print Sweatpants , US$265
- Norma Kamali Kamali Kulture Core Go Jog Pants, US$88
- Atm Anthony Thomas Melillo Knit Track Pants, US$476
- Sundry Classic Sweatpants, US$94
- Theory Warm Up Sypress Sweatpants, US$95
What’s your go-to piece of clothing when you’re too lazy to dress up but still want to look stylist? Let us know in the comments box below!
With the frigid weather underway, here’s what we prefer to be wrapped up in!
From left to right:
- Veronica Beard Moto Blazer with Varsity Dickey, US$795
- Helmut Lang Stretch Leather Pants, US$920
- Theory Larissa II Luxe Top, US$215
- Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves, US$45
- Kate Spade New York Embossed Alligator Metro Watch, US$175
- Alexander McQueen Aviator Sunglasses, US$375
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Don’t Panic Sweater, US$368
- Jeffrey Campbell Shearling Lined Boots, US$290
- Eugenia Kim Mimi Fur Hat, US$225
- Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Bag, US$715
What will you be dressed in this winter? Let us know in the comments box below!
Well, that was a little lie. These are not exactly all I want for Christmas, but they certainly are a step in the right direction! Christmas always comes as a headache for me – after 20 odd years of not celebrating Christmas with my family, I am suddenly thrown into a frenzy when I was invited to spend the holidays with my partner’s family last year. The bigger headache was not thinking about what to get for them, but rather suggesting what others could get for me. Naturally, there are other things to take into consideration (i.e. budget), but I went overboard creating an ultimate wish list of sorts! Here are the things I want for an utterly indulgent Christmas (mouseover for details):
- Sophie Hulme Bow Mini Envelope Bag, US$565.00
- Helmut Lang Sonar Wool Jacket, US$395.00
- Alexander Wang Soft Pelican Satchel, US$895.00
- PLUIE Antler Barrette, US$126.00
- Kate Spade Skinny Bow Bracelet, US$78.00
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Medium Satchel, US$895.00
- Alexander Wang Runway Key Clutch, US$350.00
- Alexander Wang Lovisa Pumps, US$495.00
- Saint Laurent Classic Preppy Round Sunglasses, US$310.00
- Carolina Amato Shearling Cuff Leather Gloves, US$135.00
Hopefully this can also serve to help those who are puzzling over what to get! Other Christmas gift ideas are more than welcome – what’s on your list this year? I’m so enamoured by the Sophie Hulme bow bag that it might actually go on my real wishlist. x
The weather is still warm but here’s to planning ahead for Fall 2014.
I know we’re still in the dead of Summer but with all the Fall 2014 campaign images rolling out, we can’t help but dream up of the perfect Fall 2014 uniform. Shirt-dresses, jackets made of sweatshirt materials (perfect for Singapore) and minimalist accessories are on our list.
From top left:
- alice + olivia Sleeveless Shirt Dress, US$297
- Super Sunglasses Lucia Sunglasses, US$199
- Kate Spade New York Sailor’s Knot Bangle Bracelet, US$78
- Opening Ceremony Sumi Handbag, US$545
- Opening Ceremony Misha Rectangular Wallet, US$275
- McQ – Alexander McQueen Razor V2 Belt, US$395
- Maison Martin Margiela Layered Necklace, US$595
- Eddie Borgo Halo Drop Earrings, US$100
- McQ – Alexander McQueen Nazrul Curved Zip Ankle Booties, US$665
- Helmut Lang Villous Sweatshirt Zip Jacket, US$230
What would your perfect Fall uniform be? Share it with us in the comments box below!