Picking up where we left off about pagan chic, I’ve been looking for the perfect items to add in my wardrobe – a mixture of mesh, leather and silverware for good measure.
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, $195.00
- BB Dakota Evon Mesh T-Shirt Dress, $85.00
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Tall Army Boots, $498.00
- Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Shoulder Bag, $750.00
- Joomi Lim Metal Luxe Spike Choker, $125.00
- Kate Spade New York Enamel Cat Ear Headband, $68.00
- McQ – Alexander McQueen Mesh Dress, $315.00
- Cheap Monday Layer Booties, $185.00
- Tory Burch T Lock Mini Flap Cross Body Bag, $395.00
- Shlimp and Ulrich Maddoxx Necklac,e $275.00
Teen witches, rejoice! With the announcement of Sony remaking the ’90s cult horror film The Craft, we can all expect dark eyeliner, black nails, fishnets, skulls, leather and spikes will be making a comeback on mainstream fashion. We take a look at the ladies who are already making spreading the word on pagan chic on Instagram.
Looks like throwing away my Demonia boots was a bad idea.
What do you think of this ’90s goth trend? Sound off below.
My hair colour is finally washed out enough to see the blue clearly and I’m really loving it. I think I keep gravitating towards blue cause it’s really flattering for my skin tone.
The awesome 20-something degree weather in Singapore didn’t last long which warrants some off-shoulder goodness. Gotta love the Laurie top from eightslate.
Glam Girl Workshop
On the subject of having nice hair, I am inviting 5 readers (and their plus ones) to a special workshop held by Hairloom and Glam Palm on 6th March. You’ll learn how to create different hairstyles with the help of the hair stylists from Hairloom and get make-up tricks by celebrity makeup artist, Larry Yeo. Every one will get an attractive door gift from Hairloom and WarehouseSG. Plus, a lucky reader and her plus one will each be walking away with a Glam Palm worth $250!
Date: 6th March (Friday)
Venue: Hairloom 100 Beach Road, Shaw Towers, Singapore 189702
To join, simply comment on this Instagram post and tell me why you wanna attend the workshop, tag your friend in the comment and follow @instahairloom and @glampalmsg! Contest closes 27th Feb, 10pm (Singapore time)!
It’s that time of the year again! As London Fashion Week rolls around, we find ourselves dreaming about what we would wear.
- Helmut Lang Draped Front Leather Jacket, US$1,125
- Sophie Hulme Large Drawstring Bucket Bag, US$995
- Stuart Weitzman Hijack Stretch Boots, US$655
- Rag & Bone Wide Brim Beach Hat, US$195
- Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves, US$45
- Grey Ant Notizia Sunglasses, US$360
- DKNY x Cara Delevingne Coated Moto Pants, US$213
- Zero Gravity Besties iPhone 6 Case, US$24
- Alexander Wang Logo Barcode Sweatshirt, US$650
- Maison Martin Margiela ID Bracelet, US$495
What would you be wearing and which are the shows you are looking forward to?
We bet you are as excited as we are about the Alexander Wang x H&M collection. Here are pictures of the full collection and prices for the Singapore store to get you started on your shopping list and budgeting. You’re welcome.
Alexander Wang x H&M Women’s Lookbook
Alexander Wang x H&M Womenswear
Alexander Wang x H&M Men’s Lookbook
Alexander Wang x H&M Menswear
Alexander Wang x H&M Objects
The Alexander Wang x H&M Collection launches on 6th November 2014.
We’d love to know what you are coveting from the Alexander Wang x H&M Collection. Let us know in the comments box below!