Picking up where we left off about pagan chic, I’ve been looking for the perfect items to add in my wardrobe – a mixture of mesh, leather and silverware for good measure.
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, $195.00
- BB Dakota Evon Mesh T-Shirt Dress, $85.00
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Tall Army Boots, $498.00
- Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Shoulder Bag, $750.00
- Joomi Lim Metal Luxe Spike Choker, $125.00
- Kate Spade New York Enamel Cat Ear Headband, $68.00
- McQ – Alexander McQueen Mesh Dress, $315.00
- Cheap Monday Layer Booties, $185.00
- Tory Burch T Lock Mini Flap Cross Body Bag, $395.00
- Shlimp and Ulrich Maddoxx Necklac,e $275.00
With the frigid weather underway, here’s what we prefer to be wrapped up in!
From left to right:
- Veronica Beard Moto Blazer with Varsity Dickey, US$795
- Helmut Lang Stretch Leather Pants, US$920
- Theory Larissa II Luxe Top, US$215
- Carolina Amato Short Leather Gloves, US$45
- Kate Spade New York Embossed Alligator Metro Watch, US$175
- Alexander McQueen Aviator Sunglasses, US$375
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Don’t Panic Sweater, US$368
- Jeffrey Campbell Shearling Lined Boots, US$290
- Eugenia Kim Mimi Fur Hat, US$225
- Alexander Wang Brenda Chain Bag, US$715
What will you be dressed in this winter? Let us know in the comments box below!
It’s ridiculous how the weather in London teases you – one week it seems like we are finally seeing the arrival of Spring, and the next, it is as if we have moved up to the same latitude as Iceland. If anyone reading this is more in tune with the weather gods than I am, please pass on the message that this PMS-like fluctuation is really not an okay thing to do.
These pictures were taken on one of those rare warmer days – this week has seen a return to more siberian conditions, and it is just impossible to head anywhere without a warm coat.
I’ve found a new love for plummy lips with Burberry’s Lip Velvet in 308! The colour is so vibrant with just a single coat and it applies evenly despite me having the most chapped lips ever.
This Zara clutch reminds me of the Jil Sander lunch bags we did a DIY on. It comes with magnetic clasps at the top so you can also carry it with the shoulder straps!
- ASOS sheer collar top
- H&M asymmetrical pencil skirt
- ASOS maxi cardigan
- Zara leather “paper” bag
- Alexander Wang inspired wedges from Taobao
- Assorted accessories from Alexander Mcqueen, MiuMiu, etc.
Breakfast in bed is definitely one of the more decadent ways to start the day…should extend it to include lunch and dinner in bed as well. Which I might have done more times than I probably ought to.
The skull buttons on this Zara shirt matches the McQueen bracelet almost exactly – no one would notice this detail in real life, but I derive the same satisfaction from it as when things fit into your drawers perfectly. All of you must know what I am talking about.
Can’t decide between chocolate torte and rhubarb tart? Have both.
- Zara military overshirt
- American Apparel riding skirt
- Accessories: McQ, MiuMiu, Alexander McQueen
Just a few snippets from our Instagram to show you what we have been up to… Now that I am finally back in Singapore, things should swing back in gear pretty soon once I figure out how to dress for the weather!! First four pictures are Arissa’s (@minicloud on instagram), and the last 4 are mine (@propatriamori).
Stay cool this summer and check back on the blog soon x.