I would refer to Kate Lanphear as “the better Kate” (I’m sorry Kate Moss… no wait. I’m not sorry).
In fact she should be the Goddess we worship if there’s a Monoxious shrine as she fully encompasses the look that we go for when we post black outfits up on monoxious.com~!!
She just makes everyone wanna lop their hair off and go platinum blonde, I would if I wouldn’t look that stupid with short hair. That aside, the Elle fashion and style editor has also been a style inspiration for many (myself included).
I would love to raid that closet of hers, more specifically I want her accessories and shoes. That diamond encrusted pyramid stud bracelet is to die for~! I totally attribute my obsession with pyramid stud accessories to her.
The way she pairs off a boyfriend blazer with a nice white shirt is just flawless and did we mention that the shredded Tshirt that everyone has been jumping on looks simply divine on her.
- Helmut Lang Lace Knit Sweater
- Alexander Wang Jacket
- Black Rinse Supa Skinny Jeans
- Diane von Furstenberg Opal leather wedge sandals
- Burberry Alligator Barbed Wire Chain Tote Bag
- Burberry – Engraved bracelet
- Full Pave Pyramid Stud Bracelet by Noir, Bracelets, Kabiri Jewellery Store
- nOir Jewelry – Rings – Stud Pyramid
What do you think of Kate Lanphear as a style icon and what do you buy and wear to replicate her style?