A sudden burst of sunlight through the skyscrapers makes for an opportunity to take advantage of the ever-changing sunlight in Manhattan. We had to cross the road several times to take this photo, it was quite hilarious.
Outfit break down:
- Inner black slip dress: H&M
- Long sleeved top with cobweb details: Alice Auaa
- Silk chiffon vest: Ann Demeulemeester
- Tights: Music Legs (which I bought from Camden in London, but I believe Urban Outfitters has them too.)
- Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell for LF stores.
- Circle scarf: m)phosis
Do remember to vote for us.