March 29, 2011
- ZA compact foundation: I bought it only because it was on promotion. It isn’t bad, but hardly something to scream home about. It’s ridiculously affordable though!
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi: I love MAC lippies, especially that faint vanilla scent. Cyndi is a soft sheer red which is almost universally flattering. It has got to be my favourite lipstick! Plus every single cent spent on Viva Glam lipsticks goes towards AIDS research, and I could get behind that.
- Heavy Rotation pencil eyeliner: I have the liquid version and I LOVE it. It goes on really dark (I hate watery formulas) and doesn’t budge.
- Etude House Miss Tangerine Lipstick: Korean and Japanese makeup brands are evil. They obviously know how to market their items to impulse buyers like me! Each item is packaged like candies and it just makes me ridiculously happy to buy them. I have always wanted to try out orange lipstick, and this is really pigmented!
- Maybelline lipbalm: My lips crack really easily so lipbalms are indispensable. I still really love using Rose Salve though!
What are some of the items you think should always be in a makeup pouch? Lipsticks never last long on me so I always have to bring a tube out for touch ups