A belated season’s greeting to everyone! I really hope you had a better Christmas than I did, which is hardly difficult as I was down with food poisoning just a day prior. Alright, enough of being a Debbie Downer. As Arissa has mentioned, we have been getting requests on Formspring for a makeup tutorial, and we figured that there wouldn’t be any harm doing so! We can never be real makeup bloggers though. We mostly stick to the few products we swear by and aren’t too experimental with looks. However, we might probably document hair and makeup tutorials once in a while here, as long as you enjoy it If you have any specific requests (Example: “How did you do your hair or makeup in this picture?” or “Do you have an eyeliner recommendation?“) please feel free to drop us an email/comment/formspring/tweet/whatever!
- Eyebrow Pencil: Za Cosmetics GY70.
- Eyeshadow “A”: NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Alahambra.
- Eyeshadow “B”: Majolica Majorca Single Eyeshadow (discontinued)
- Eyeshadow “C”: NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Cordura
- Eyeshadow “D”: MAC eyeshadow in Nylon
- Gel Eyeliner: KATE gel eyeliner in BK01
- Pencil eyeliner: Bourjois Khol Contour
- White eyeliner: Missha
- Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
- Blush: MAC Fleur Power
Here is my eyeshadow stash. I did not include palettes and pigments. Another time perhaps! The eyeshadows I have used above are also pictured to provide a better idea of the colours. They may vary on you depending on your skin tone.
Horizontal rows from the back, L-R
Row 1: NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Alahambra, Isolde and Cordura.
Row 2: Etude House loose glitter, The Face Shop dark brown eyeshadow, Majolica Majorca single eyeshadow
Row 3: MAC eyeshadows in Black Tied, Tempting and Nylon. Nylon is in my own container because it had cracked in the pan.