I always find myself snapping pictures of my makeup collection when I’ve nothing else to photograph. I blame it on all the makeup packaging being so pretty! The makeup I have in this picture is not representative of my collection at all – I have at least 3 more types of foundation and a couple dozen other eyeshadows and lipsticks. To say that I’m a hoarder is an understatement. These are just the products I love and use on a near daily basis!
- Urban Decay Naked palette. A staple in most makeup collections, I’d say. The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is coming out on 5th Feburary here in the UK, and I’m so eager to snap one up (despite me having more than enough eyeshadows already…). It’s a cooler palette compared to the original one though, so I’d have to swatch it before taking the plunge.
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere. I believed I have talked about it in a previous post, but I shall reiterate that it is really great for people with medium to oily skin!
- Maybelline mascara. I really love Maybelline’s formulas, and the price tag doesn’t hurt your wallet as well.
- Heavy Rotation eyeliner. Eyeliner is an integral part of my makeup routine. Gel liners are great, but I can’t be bothered to fuss with the brush. This eyeliner is a god sent.
- Etude House eyebrow pencil. Automatic eyebrow pencils are the best, I really can’t be bothered with sharpening pencils either.
- Canmake concealer. It really lives up to its hype. It stays put and provides great coverage, without appearing cakey. I like that it doesn’t take on a greyish hue when use on my undereye circles, like some other products do.
- NARS Orgasm. Another staple that lives up to the hype.
- Sleek Makeup Contour kit: I really love sleek makeup. It’s one of the best drugstore brands I’ve come across!
- Chanel Rouge Orage. It’s sort of a dirty, muted berry. Chanel lipsticks are rather pricey, but the quality more than justifies the price. It stays put all day without being too drying, or feathering.
- Rose Salve. While it’s essentially scented vaseline, I’m a sucker for it anyway.
- ZA two-way powder. Not exactly the best product I’ve used, but it does a decent job for how little it costs.
Lastly, a happy Chinese New Year to everyone! It’s the first time I’m not with my family for this festive season