We decided to add another makeup tutorial for a more dramatic night look for all you party people. This is a glitter smokey eye, a different take from the usual black smokey eye makeup you usually see. We’re using loose pigments this time (available from MAC) so a creme base is very important as they allow the pigments to adhere to the eyelids for a lasting look.
- Creme base: MAC Creme colour base in True Black (Style Black collection and is limited edition, alternative would be Paintpot in Blackground)
- Glitter Pigment: MAC Solar bits ins Black Ore (Solar Field collection, also limited edition, alternative would be to mix MAC pigments with MAC glitter. NARS has a good selection of glitter eyeshadow, my favorite is Night Breed.)
- Medium tone eyeshadow: MAC Smoke & Diamonds
- Highlighter: MAC Shroom
- Gel Eyeliner: KATE in BK01
- Silver eyeliner: Stila in Silver Dollar
- Mascara: Maybelline Voluminous
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Happy holidays everyone!