Sometimes, online shopping can be detrimental to health. Browsing online shops inspired me to come up with a list of 5 shoes to covet. I’m pretty sure most of these shoes are coveted by fashion bloggers everywhere but either way, let’s sit back and enjoy these beauties.
Here’s the list of 5 dream shoes to covet (from top left):
- Giuseppe Zanotti black leather zip detail platform boots : Zipper details are always very much loved.
- Dsquared Nappa Spine Heel ankle boots: This pair of shoes has fashion bloggers all over the world hankering after this, what can I say? What’s there not to covet?
- Alexander McQueen canvas and leather peep toe boots: This reminds me much of the Freja boots from Alexander Wang. Love the skull zipper head.
- Acne Admire Platform booties: Another pair of “IT” shoes for this season. I’d get myself a pair of these any day if I have extra cash.
- Trippen “Fancy” sandals: I am really loving the sole cause of the Geta げた details, the Japanese influence in this pair of shoes will definitely make heads turn when worn.
What are the shoes that you are coveting at the moment?